From Moroccan Mint to Immunity Uplift, we crafted these teas for a generation who holds a closer connection to the food we eat and the planet we inhabit. Each package comes with 50 biodegradable pyramid tea sachets filled with ethically sourced herbal blends—which is enough for you to savor nature’s true flavor over and over again.
PREMIUM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS:
- GINGER TRINITY: Ginger, Lemongrass, Turmeric, Spearmint, Lemon Myrtle, Galangal, Lemon oil, and Lemon peel;
- IMMUNITY UPLIFT: Ginger, Lemongrass, Fennel, Peppermint, Turmeric, Echinacea herb, Cardamom seed, Lemon oil, and Burdock root;
- CHAMOMILE TRANQUILITY: Chamomile, Rosehip seed, Lemon balm, Apple pieces, sweet blackberry leaves, Lavender, silver lime flower, Valerian, Peppermint, Rose petals, Marigold flowers;
- BEDTIME ROUTINE: Fennel, Lemon balm, Rosehip, Anise, Spearmint, Lavender flowers, Valerian;
- MINDFUL DETOX: Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rosehip seed, Sage leaves, Lemon Myrtle, Coriander, Rosemary, Siberian ginseng root, Lemon oil and Ginseng root.
You can see the goodness in the teabag! Love the taste, not overwhelming, just the right amount.
Have been a fan of Apiterra original raw honey for several years now, and am enjoying the new, 11 oz jars the honey is packaged in. I am aware Apiterra suggests their honey is not just for hot tea, and that using it in hot tea minimizes some of its beneficial properties, but I do use it every single morning in my tea. The smooth, creamy honey adds so much flavor to whatever tea I choose. It has become a part of my morning routine, and I take it with me when I travel, too. Also? Apiterra, Inc. has the best customer service around.
I really lovely this honey and always reorder. It is thick, creamy, REAL, and lasts a good long time. Good for prepping as well.
I have never been a huge fan of honey, but I was introduced to Manuka honey and thought to myself this is really good. Then I saw an article on ApiTerra honey and ordered it for the Christmas holidays and I was NOT disappointed. I am 💯 a ApiTerra customer/fan.
Tea is a must in our house, especially bedtime teas. This tea is up there with the best of them.We go through a lot of tea in our house and are always on the lookout for a good nighttime tea. This tea fit the bill perfectly. To start, anything with lemon and lavender is good with me. My wife likes her tea plain with the teabag out after steeping, and my son likes to leave his teabag in. Both of them had no complaints whatsoever.So, no matter how you take your tea, this tea will taste good. It's a perfect bedtime tea and we highly recommend it.
For my Moroccan husband tea ceremony is something special, we tried a lot of different kind of tea but everything was just a waste of money. Luckily one of my friend advised me to order ApiTerra Moroccan Mint Tea and FINALLY WE FOUND IT!!! Worth it!!! Amazing taste of the tea and not strong taste of the mint JUST THE RIGHT ONE!!! I’m planning to try all taste of ApiTerra tea!
I recently switched to herbal teas and was shopping for something unique and refreshing. And this tea is great! It has a big list of herbs included that together create an interesting taste. It doesn't get boring and can be used as a sore throat remedy or to wake up.Very rich taste that doesn't require any sweetener and is great on it's on.