Raw Honey Variety "Healthy Breakfast", Pack of 4
FREE shipping on all orders over $20.
- Raw Honey with Superfoods Variety Pack includes Turmeric & Ginger, Cinnamon & Propolis, Lemon & Ginger, and Original Raw Honey, 8 ounces each, pack of 4 (total 32 ounces).
- 100% Pure Raw and Unfiltered Raw Honey with natural and healthy superfoods.
- UNIQUE TASTE - We start each small batch by hand-pouring our pure, raw honey and adding only the highest quality, 100% sun-dried fruits and spices. We handpick the most nutritious and powerful Superfoods to achieve maximum health benefits and extraordinary taste in each of our unique and delicious honey blends.
- QUALITY: CONTAINS NO artificial preservatives, colors, refined sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, dairy, egg. NON-GMO, Paleo-friendly, OU Kosher, and Gluten-Free.
- HEALTHY SUPERFOOD - All the Superfoods are rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, a great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
- FAST and FREE shipping.
The difference between raw honey and regular honey is that in addition to being pure, “raw” honey has not been heated or filtered.
Never heating and never filtering is the best way to preserve the natural minerals, vitamins, and enzymes found in raw honey as it exists in the beehive.
Apiterra raw honey has never been heated or filtered.
Never heated: when honey is heated above the average maximum temperature of a typical beehive (95 degrees Fahrenheit), most of the natural enzymes of honey are destroyed. Therefore we choose to not heat our raw honey, unlike other raw honey producers.
Never filtered: more than ¾ of honey that is sold is filtered (Liquid), in order to remove all the pollen and beeswax, mostly for cosmetic reasons, sometimes to hide the origin. We like our raw honey to be real, so we choose to keep these elements, especially because pollen contains many beneficial vitamins.
If you’ve beed asking:
- Why is it solid (crystallized)?
- Is it Sugar?
- Has it gone off?
MYTH: Crystallized honey is adulterated (spoiled) or contains sugar.
FACT: Many assume that crystallized honey is adulterated or ‘spoiled.’ This is absolutely not so. Real unheated and unfiltered raw honey crystallizes. The crystallization process is natural and spontaneous. Pure, raw and unheated honey has a natural tendency to crystallize over time with no effect on the honey other than color and texture.